Five things to know about new OAHHS CEO Becky Hultberg
OAHHS has a new President and Chief Executive Officer. Becky Hultberg succeeds Andy Davidson, who is stepping down at end of the year. We will bring you a more in-depth interview in the coming months. In the meantime, here are five things to know about Becky:
1. Becky currently serves as the President and CEO of the Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association, a position she’s held since 2014.
2. Becky has served in several high-profile roles in Alaska state government. She was the Commissioner of the Department of Administration. Before that, she was the press secretary for the governor.
3. Becky emerged as the choice of the 15-member Board of Trustees after a national search and a rigorous selection process.
4. Becky serves on the Board of Trustees of the American Hospital Association. Last summer, Becky testified before the U.S. Senate HELP Committee on the regulatory burden faced by rural hospitals.
5. Becky and her husband Jeff have three children.
We are excited to have Becky as part of the OAHHS team, and we look forward to the fresh perspective and leadership acumen she will bring as President and CEO. Oregon hospitals are lucky to have her.